Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Recipe of the Week: February 23rd to March 1st
INGREDIENTS (Serves 8)
- 4 oz low fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups dry stuffing mix (stuffn’ such or stove top)
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put the sour cream in a shallow bowl, and stir in the mustard, salt and pepper.
- Put the stuffing mix in another large shallow bowl and crush it into smaller pieces.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the sour cream mixture, shake off the excess, then roll and press the chicken in the stuffing, coating each piece well.
- Put coated chicken strips on the baking sheet and spray the tops of the strips with cooking spray. Bake the chicken strips for about 20 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.